Want to use a California Watch story on your website? Unless you are a nonprofit organization, we do not allow full reprints of California Watch content without payment. Please follow these simple guidelines for proper crediting and legal usage of our content.
- You may use only the first five paragraphs of a California Watch piece and then link back to the original California Watch article so readers can find the full piece.
- Always use the same headline that accompanies our stories.
- Bylines for California Watch should always read: Author Name, California Watch.
- You may not edit our content without permission.
- If there are links in our stories, you must also include them.
- The California Watch sun logo must always accompany one of our pieces.
Click on the images below to embed.